I’m nominated for a Liebster Award!
I remember browsing through blogs and wondering what the award was for; little did I know that I would get nominated .Laura from LoveleaveLaura nominated me, Thanks so much Laura! Please stop by her blog to check it out! In just a little over a month she has gotten 83 followers! This is due to how amaaazzzzinggg her blog is – read beauty reviews, makeup reviews and makeup tips. Also, I have only started following Laura for a few days lol but she is so sweet – she is always showing support by liking my posts and commenting on other fellow blogger’s posts! She has inspired me to reach out to other bloggers and instead of just liking their post – to comment and make an effort to get to know my fellow bloggers on another level.
Since I’ve been nominated yet for the award by the lovely leprechaunsmakecocochanellookcool (laura) I decided to stick to the same post. Thanks for nominating me! Also, I love your name. We both started around the same time and I feel that we can both learn alot from each other. Heres to being friends and getting to know each other better ❤
Now for the Liebster Award Rules:
*If you do decide to accept this award, then follow these rules 🙂 Make sure you put the award on your sidebar (or anywhere else on your blog) to proudly show it off.
You must link back to the person who nominated you; You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you. You must pick 11 nominees with under 2000 (or 200) followers to answer your 11 questions; You cannot nominate the person who nominated you; You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Here is my answer to her questions 🙂
1. Where’s your top three countries/cities you would like to visit and why?
1. Vietnam – I love and miss my hometown! Hopefully I’ll get to go there next month for a wedding.
2. France – Although I’ve already been there, I think it would be so romantic to go there with my boyfriend.
3. Korea – I’m very much in love with the korean culture. Maybe I will meet some famous kpop stars or actors 😛
2. What travel-sized items will you be packing in your travel makeup bag this summer?
Def my MUAC items :the serum, toner and cleanser. Also, my favorite Clinique Moisturizer.
3. What’s your favorite drug store brand and product?
I like Biore (for skincare) and I like Revlon. My favorite products from Biore would be the Ice Blemish Cleanser!
4. Save money or Splurge on setting powder?
Save money. I’m not much of a makeup junkie so I prefer to save.
5. Which celebrity’s closet do you wish was yours? Which celebrity’s makeup artist do you wish was yours?
I follow more of Korean actresses for this one, but if I had to pick I would say Taylor Swift. Her fashion seems very fashionable and elegant, I’m not into showing too much skin either.
6. Whenever you’re at the thrift store, what’s one item you’re hoping to find?
I like dresses, because shirts and Skirts are easy to wear but dresses can look nice on the rack but look horrible on you.
7. Do you feel like you need to wear makeup every day? Or are you confident enough to go bare faced some days?
I don’t wear makeup everyday anymore, thank god. Washing my face takes like 20 minutes -_-”
8. Favorite sunscreen?
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion
9. Favorite accessory?
Bracelet or a cute hair bow.
10. French manicure or funky pattern/bright colors?
Bright colors please!
11. Favorite beauty hack?
Using Lemon to lighten your hair.
And a bonus question:
12. Favorite 90s trend that you’re most likely to wear?
Overalls! Some of them are very cute.
My Answer to Laura (leprechaunsmakecocochanellookcool)
1)Whats your favourite items in your makeup bag? My Sunscreen and my foundation. Your skin is the first thing people notice about you… so I gotta make sure mine looks at least decent.
2)What’s your dearest item of clothing you have ever bought? I love my little purple peacoat, I wear it everywhere.
3)If you could called a fashion designer and ask them to meet up for a chat who would it be? Vera Wang, I love her dresses; especially her wedding dresses!
4)The worst experience ever was.. Hmmm, when I got into my Hit & Run car accident 😦
5)What celebrity’s get on your nerves? Miley Cyrus…
6)Would you rather a hair stylist or fashion stylist to help you get ready in the morning? Hair Stylist…a fashion stylist would require me buying lots and lots of clothes, a hair stylist works with what they have!
7)Favourite thing to do at the weekends? Sleep, watch netflix!
8)Do your rather free makeup for life or free clothes for life? Free clothes.
9)If you got an internship with a magazine what magazine would it be? Aw a perfect question lol, I would like to work for… Cosmo!
10)Which out of these celebs woul d you avoid,Call to meet up,give a hug too?
•One direction – Give a hug
•Katy Perry – Call to meet up
•Beyonce – avoid
11)what’s the advantages of blogging to you?
Advantages of blogging…. would be to improve your writing skills, help with design skills (you need to make your blog pretty of course) and further learn more about the world whether it be in fashion, skincare, or other general things. You can write about everything and anything – that’s what drew me into blogging!
11 Questions for my Nominees!
1. Are you a morning person or a night person?
2. What is the one makeup item you can’t live without.
3. What is your article of clothing?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. What countries do you want to travel to and why?
6. What is the most favorite post on your blog?
7. What was your happiest moment?
9. What was the best gift you ever got?
10. Three things you can’t live without?
11. What is your dream job?