Feeling much better after being stuck in bed for the past few days!
All I did was sleep sleep, use my phone for some Instagram posts and work on my internship (more on that later!). Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying summer so far – summer time means that my whole kitchen is stocked up on fruits such as Mangoes, Strawberries, Peaches, Bananas & Pineapple! For this little mini tutorial (because who doesn’t know how to make this simple smoothie?) I used frozen strawberries and Pineapple.
1. Strawberries – My favorite fruit… so sweet and yummy!
2. Pineapples – I actually hate Pineapple, can’t stand the taste but in a smoothie it’s easier to handle 😛
3. Bananas – I love Bananas 🙂
4. Milk – I prefer nonfat milk for this smoothie.
5. Sugar or Condesened Milk (although not necessary since Bananas are sweet enough)
My mother is a big fan of anything organic. Usually there is nonfat milk, but this time we used 1%!
Since this was only for one person…
Basically, you just blend blend blend! Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed learning some new health benefits about each of the fruits.
I know I did! See you guys soon 🙂