Hi Guys! Talk about some late night blogging, I’ve been a little too busy and
sick to blog but here’s a huge update on what I’ve been doing! I was really bored (hence all the major posting I’ve been doing… once a day!) so I went online and looked for some internships that had to do with fashion & Blogging. I ended up landing an intern position as Serenesky’s graphic designer and blogger!
My first post, you can read it on their blog 🙂
Aren’t these items lovely? Here’s why I love these items.
1. Nouveau Blue Ring – I love vibrant colors such as this gorgeous sea blue ring. Though the color is bold, it looks sophisicated – you’ll stand out without causing too much of a scene. I also love the gold plated brass, it gives it a mesmerizing look.
2. Silver Open Infinity CZ Necklace – I chose this necklace because I’m a die hard romantic. I love everything heart related! Men, take note; this would be a wonderful gift for a girlfriend. I’m hoping to find this beautiful necklace wrapped up on my desk.
3. Turquoise Triangle Earrings– These quirky earrings caught my eye with their daring design. Although I never wear earrings, I’ll take these romantic dates or show them off at the next wine night with the girls.
4. Bow Bangle – I love this Bangle because it’s filled with such innocent charm. I love bows and all things cutesy so this is at the top of my list. Easy to wear for any occasion and you can basically pair it with anything.
5. Double infinity Necklace – Infinity necklaces and bracelets have been all the rage lately , but surprisingly I’ve never bought anything like it. This Necklace would be the perfect first infinity accessory I buy.
After a bunch of designing (which I’m still learning) I’ll be able to show you guys what I did after it has been officialized on their page!
Love you all! xoxo