Looking for an easy dinner to make?
This recipe is super easy and takes about 30 minutes to prepare! The reason I say about is that I guesstimated everything, but don’t worry… it’s not hard at all and most of the ingredients are pretty much done before they’re popped in the oven! This was the dinner Brandon, my friends & I got to eat last night… yum yum.
Look yummy right? Well, don’t worry – they all tasted fabulous! The recipe for the sliders will be up on another post (most likely tomorrow, so stay tuned for that).
I would like to mention that you can put ANYTHING you want into these, use your imagination 😛
1. Peppers (The bigger the better)
2. Any type of meat. You can also sub the meat for brown rice.
4. Onions, mushrooms, green onion. (Or, you can use any type of fillers you want.)
5. Some spices: I used salt, Paprika, and Pepper.
1) Start by cutting all the onions, mushrooms, and Peppers. For the peppers, cut them in the top (because we are going to fill them), the top part… you can use in your filling also.
2) Mix them all together like so. Use the salt, pepper, paprika to give it some more flavor. I didn’t add flavor to the meat… which I should have.
3) Start to spoon out the contents & get your beef ready. Then you are going to start to fry the filling FIRST, just for a few minutes (3-4), then put it back into it’s bowl – start on the beef (fry for about 4 minutes or until brown).
4) Start stuffing!
5) Stick in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes or 20 minutes. Then when you think they are ready (really depends on you), take them out and sprinkle some cheese on them. After that, stick them back in and take them out after a few minutes.
Voila, you’re done!
For quick instructions look here:
1. Cut Onions, mushrooms, anything else you like and place it in a bowl.
2. Cut the top of the bell pepper (so you can fill in the inside), and chop up the cut part so you can use it as part of your filling.
3. Preheat oven to 350, then start by frying your ingredients (fry the beef separate). Make sure when you fry the beef, it’s just brown… don’t make it too hard since we are going to put it in the oven to cook also.
4. Put everything in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. When you think it’s ready, take it out and put some cheese on top, then pop it back in. After a few minutes when the cheese has melted, take it out. You’re done !