Easy to make & Delicious!
These are perfect for any event you plan on hosting! I hate hate hate cooking burgers one by one, because who has time for that? So I stumbled on an amazing way to make cheeseburgers without going through all the trouble of flipping patties and etc. USE YOUR OVEN! Also, I made another variation of these but subbed the beef for chicken instead! They came out delicious also, I used BBQ sauce for the marinade.
1. Bread. You can use Hawaiian bread like I did, or any other type of bread. Since these are sliders, don’t use big ones.
4. Any toppings you’d like. I used mushroom.
1. Preheat oven to 350, then use a pan to put your meat in. Top with mushrooms or whatever you have, in this pic I have mushrooms and some onion.
2. Place in there for about 15 minutes or whenever you think the meat is ready. As I cooked this with my stuffed Bell Peppers – I placed it in for 15-20 minutes.
3. Time for the bread. It was my first time using Hawaiian bread and I really love the taste. Many of the breads in Vietnam are sweet so it reminds me of Vietnam!
4. Put some cheese on the beef, stick it back in and wait a few minutes until the cheese melts. I didn’t wait long enough so the cheese wasn’t done – but oh well! You’re done!