Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% With Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid
I’m a huge fan of serums. If you have been following my skincare routine, I have been using makeupartist choice’s mandelic acid serum for 2 years now. But, with almost all skincare products – your skin hits a plateau after a while. So, I was on the lookout for a new serum that could help me achieve healthy, glowing skin. So, when I was sent a bottle of Amara Organic’s Vitamin C Serum , I was overjoyed! Afterall, everyone knows the benefits of Vitamin C.
Their site claims that, “Forget the facelift, lasers, and chemical peels! Vitamin C has been shown to be just as effective at reversing the effects of time and environmental damage to the skin.” and also…
- Increases the production of collagen to bring back skin’s natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
- Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines
- Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion
- Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effects
What I think
The vitamin C serum comes in very simple and attractive packaging. To dispense the product, simply use the dropper and place on your fingertips then put it on your skin. It dries quickly, and doesn’t make my face feel oily which is good. Now, I’ve rarely used a vitamin C product before – much less, a serum. But, I know that 20% is pretty strong! Which in my case is good. One of my main concerns about my skin is hyperpigmentation, because the scars seem to take forever to go away. Without any help, hyperpigmentation goes away after 6 months (which is seriously too long). But, after more than a week of using this serum, I noticed my skin looking brighter and feeling smoother!
For my regimen, I put on my retinol at night and in the morning, I’ll put on the Vitamin C serum followed by sunscreen. Remember, protection is the best thing you could do for your skin – protect your skin against wrinkles and age spots!
1. Noticebly brighter skin + smoother skin – After a week of using, I felt smoother skin and my hyperpigmentation lightened up! Also, the product doesn’t dry out your skin and I feel like it combats oil.
2. Easy to dispense and hygenic – Attractive packaging and the dropper makes it hygenic.
3. Will last a long time – Since a little goes a long way, you won’t have to repurchase for a while! Most of my serums last on average 3 months.
4. Reasonable Price – At only $19.99 , it’s very reasonable for a serum with 20% Vitamin C.
This product works great to prevent age spots and overall protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Also, if you are suffering from hyperpigmentation like me then it may seem like a godsend. Not only does it make your skin feel more smoother, it also helps with brightening your skin! But, for those who suffer from acne or have acneprone skin, it doesn’t do much. But, as the product is not meant to treat acne, but only meant to protect skin then it seems unreasonable for me to complain about that.
* sponsored Post: I was sent a bottle of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum for my honest opinion. *