Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask
I was so excited to try out Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask ! I was looking for a new mask to help with these stubborn spots ever since I came back from Hong Kong. Thank you Pure & Essential for sending this over, you guys are a life saver! Here is a little information about the Dead Sea Mud Mask, found on their website!
The Dead Sea mud mask is laden with over 21 essential minerals from the Dead Sea. Each one is highly-renowned for its skin healing properties. While the mud mask does it job of deep cleansing, drawing out excess oils, impurities and toxins for an anti-aging effect, the organic essential oils keep your skin naturally hydrated, adding a softness and glow to your complexion.
– Dead Sea minerals cleanse and soften your skin, reducing pores
– No harsh chemicals or artificial additives
– No more expensive spa visits required for optimum natural skin care
– 30+ facial mask treatments per jar
– 100% natural and organic skin care treatment
– Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
– Animal Cruelty Free
Anything that is animal cruelty free is a huge + for me. The packaging is simple & attractive, nothing flashy and a little does go a long way. I love the way it dries on my face also; it feels calm and cool against my skin. As I haven’t been using it long enough to see any drastic results – I do think that it does a great job at controlling oil. After applying it and washing it off before bed, I awoke to softer and less oily skin. I think I tend to sweat a lot during the night, so it was surprising for me to wake up without oily skin!
The mask contains natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium (every ingredient is natural & organic) which are proven to treat, detoxify, and cleanse the skin. The maks also promises to help with hyperpigmentation by increasing blood circulation.
As you can tell, there is a lot of product! So, I do believe the claims about it making more than 30 masks is true. Also, you don’t need a lot – a little goes a long way! If you are concerned about the smell, don’t worry – it’s very light and barely noticeable (at least for me).
The number will most likely go up after I use the product more. The company recommends using it once a week for best results. So, because I’ve only used it once I can’t really comment on whether or not the company’s claims are true. Some of the pros of the product are:
1. The product lasts a long time: a little goes a long way, you won’t need to buy it often.
2. The Product works well at removing oil: I applied it before I slept, and when I woke up my skin felt soft and smooth. My makeup went on easier also.
3. My skin was not irritated – Though my skin wasn’t irritated, nothing drastic happened to it either.
If you’re interested in purchasing the mask, then please visit their amazon here:
*I was given the mask in exchange for my honest opinion, all opinions are my own. *