Organic Dandelion Root Tea – With Hibiscus & Cinnamon
Time for another review! Hopefully you guys aren’t too tired of my reviews by now, I know that lately my blog has been filled with so many… but I promise, just a few more reviews and then back to blogging about other things! Now, I don’t know if I’ve mentioned before… but I am not a fan of coffee. I mean, sure, if you follow me on Instagram you’ll see that I occasionally drink coffee – but that’s only if I have a long day ahead of me or if I have a weekend all to myself. I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about people who are so addicted to coffee (aka my sister) and they get headaches if they go a day without coffee. Oh the horror!
Cue to Kiss me Organics! They have an all natural & organic Dandelion Root Tea that is also infused with Hibiscus & Cinnamon! Now, I love love love tea! If you haven’t noticed, I’ve tried both the Herbalife Tea & Tiny Tea; but my all time favorite is Jasmine Green Tea. I’m a sucker for all natural & organic. So, I was very excited to try this out!
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION, KIDNEY HEALTH & LIVER FUNCTION Detox the liver and kidneys from toxins that can build up over time. Healthy digestion helps the body to absorb more nutrients and improve physical and cognitive functions.
- RAW & ORGANIC Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root.
- VITAMIN RICH Raw Dandelion root is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system.
If you look on the back, there are only three ingredients: Dandelion, Hibiscus, and Cinnamon!
Let’s look at the benefits of each ingredient, shall we?
1. Dandelion Root
- Rich in Calcium : Dandelion Root can protect your bones from age related damage due to being rich in antioxidants like vitamin-C and Luteolin.
- Can keep the liver functioning correctly.
- Help with urinary infections. They are very diuretic in nature, so that helps eliminate toxins in the kidney and urinary tract.
- Hibiscus has been proven to help maintain blood pressure levels.
- Proven to maintain cholesterol Levels.
- Loaded with Antioxidants.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Has anti-flammatory Properties.
- May cut the risk of Heart Disease.
Ever since I received the package, I have been faithfully drinking the tea every morning. The taste for me wasn’t too bad, but for some it could take some getting used to. But, it tastes really healthy so, I guess that’s good right? I have to admit, I have been using the bathroom more often, which is good because the more you use the bathroom the more toxins you are getting out of your body.
Ever since drinking this tea, I haven’t been taking any naps. I have always taken a nap after school (ask anyone! Even in Hong Kong!) But I have more energy, which is great and unlike other energy drinks I don’t crash afterwards. I take it before work every morning and do feel more awake and less tired.
I would also like to mention that there are so many tea bags in a package! I seriously felt spoiled! Is that weird? I think I’m way too used to Tiny Tea and how expensive it was. Also, the packaging is super cute.
See what I mean?
I think this is the first product I’ve given a 5/5!! I love how it’s 0 calories and only has three ingredients. I also love that I feel more energized and awake after taking it. Plus, it’s healthy & organic, what more could you want? I do think that it tastes better than Tiny Tea and I’m sure it’s a lot more healthy also. So please give it a try… you never know! I’m very lucky that I got so many tea bags… it’ll probably last me 6 months!
Buy the tea here: Organic Dandelion Root Tea
/ I received this product in exchange for my full & honest opinion /