Is it just me , or does it seem that every year when we get older we get less and less presents + our birthdays don’t seem as big of a deal as it did in the past? Last year, I celebrated my birthday at a restaurant and my 22nd birthday was filled with presents, great food, and great company.
This year, I had 20 of my closest friends huddled around my dining room table, wolfing down hotdogs, nachos, and drinks. I also ended up taking shots with everyone in the room! and of course, that didn’t end well. Anyway, I digress – I’ve changed so much within the past year and I’m so grateful for all of my experiences.
For my birthday, I received a blogging mug from Brandon (with my logo on it! awesome), a background for my photos (that Brandon made it all by himself haha), and of course skincare products! I received small gifts here and there from friends, but honestly – I was so happy that everyone was able to make it to the party and had a great time!
In one year, I have been able to…
- Study abroad in a different country for 4 months – I was able to go to Hong Kong. There, I learned so many things about myself + life lessons!
- Travel to 5 countries / 7 if you count Amsterdam + France: I did Hong Kong, Vietnam, London, Rome, Taiwan
- Found my true calling in life : as a social media marketer and blogger.
As a 23 year old, I am going to..
- Attend my first blogger conference (woot woot), Don’t worry guys I’ll be sure to take great notes and share with you all.
- Launch my second blog to better help you guys improve your blog + learn how to use photoshop!
- Host my first networking event with another blogger friend, it’s in the works!
- Travel the world some more ! Of course, I have to do this!