Get to know me a little better…
My Name is Diana Trinh, and I’m a hyper, overly optimistic, 22 year old living in Socal. At a young age, I loved to read and write and spent most of my days writing Harry Potter Fanfiction. I’ve been blogging for a few years, on xanga + Livejournal but recently moved to WordPress. I love to designing but have no actual talent in drawing. I rekindled my love for traveling at age 22 (in September 2014) when I traveled to Hong Kong and studied abroad there for four months. Although, I’ve been traveling around my whole life I limited my traveling to only Asia but am now trying to travel around Europe! Follow me for random adventures found in my daily life- whether it’s discovering a new food place, messing up a simple DIY, or some tutorials!
Some interesting facts about me:
1. I took martial arts for about 6 years (a purple belt)
2. I am fluent in Vietnamese (read, write and can speak it well). I also have a horrible accent.
3. I can fly everywhere around the world for free.
4. I once found three dogs in a month and kept them until we found their owners. I have adopted three of my own dogs.
5. I have had chickens as pets, and no I did not eat them. My last recent pet chicken was named “bawk” (had her around 4 months ago).
6. I am always mistaken for being Chinese, although I am only 25% chinese (maybe even less).
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org